Lacquering automat Schiele Vacumat Edge Coat
start of operation 2011
was used to lacquer the edges of doors with water based lacquer
To use the machine for another purpose the screen must be changed.
Components of the machine:
1. Basic machine MIDI-version
– frame from stainless steel
– double membrane-lacquer pump
– Pulsation damper 1 1/2 “
– vacuum compressor 12,5 kW to generate under pressure
– filter components to clean the exhaust air and to filter the lacquer
– switch cabinet
2. Application system EdgeCoat „VARIO“ with automatic height
adjustment. With the Variohead differend heights of the same profiles
can be lacquered without retooling or machine stop.
3. Edge transport with watercooled cooling plates to protect the transport
4. NIR Dryer incl. control and light barrier water cooled –
connection to water necessary
Basic machine and lacquering unit are specially coated to reduce set up times.
Cooled separator system and cooled edge coating head to avoid hardening of lacquer material.
Length 1900 – 2100 mm
Width 900 – 1100 mm
Height max. 50 mm
Power consumption approximately:
Vacumat incl. cooling 15 kW
transport 2,2 kW